Gear stolen

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Nirgivie 24 Jul 2024

Hi everyone. Probably a long shot but I need to at least to try.
My car got broken into while I was in the hills on Sunday 21/07/2024 near Callander (layby used for the corbett Beinn Each, which can be extended to Stuc a' Chroin, Scotland) and absolutely all my climbing and camping gear has been stolen in addition to wallet, bracelet and other personal items... I was hoping that someone might have seen something when passing by. The car is a red Suzuki and the exact location is on the photos. If you saw anything, can you please let me know so I can report it to the police?

I also wanted to share with you a list of the main things that have been stolen in case they reapear one day on the market. While some items are pretty common, other are quite specific and some have been discontinued, so I think it is worth a try.

Camping gear:
Hiking backpack. Osprey Ariel 65, Size M/L, ceramic blue.

Tent Sierra Designs Clip Flashlite 3000 2P, green +
Footprint for tent

Sleeping mat. Berghaus Peak Self-Inflating Mat

Camping cookset. OEX Sola-X Cookset + camping bowl Lifeventure,  plastic, green + spork. Sea To Summit AlphaLight Long Handled Spork, metal, blue

Gas burner. MSR PocketRocket 2 Stove

Camping pillow. FORCLAZ Inflatable trekking pillow MT500, grey

Climbing gear:

Harness. SIMOND
ROCK CLIMBING AND MOUNTAINEERING HARNESS - ROCK BLUE, size S/M, orange and blue colour.

Climbing shoes, Five Ten Anasazi Lace rock

Climbing shoes Adidas five ten niad vcs

Climbing sling, CT7W146 Climbing Technology Multi Chain Evo Sling, white and green

Set of 8 CLIMBING TECHNOLOGY
Lime-M DY 12cm Quickdraw, one of them has a black screwlock carabiner

Set of 2 CLIMBING TECHNOLOGY - Lime Set Nylon - Quickdrawa nodized | 17 cm, one of them has a black screwlock carabiner

Petzl GriGri Belay Device - Assisted Braking Climbing Descent Control Device, blue

Belay device. Black Diamond ATC XP Belay Device, blue.

Belay device.  SIMOND orange.

Beta Climbing Designs Beta Stick Evo, black and green

Various locking carabiners including 2 SALEWA - HMS Screw G2, 1 blue carabiner but cannot remember the brand and 2 black carabiners but cannot remember the brand

Chalk bag 8b+ Manny

Other:

Pandora Moments Heart Clasp Snake Chain Bracelet + various charme

Harris tweed purse

OP Nirgivie 24 Jul 2024

Photos...

Steve Woollard 25 Jul 2024
In reply to Nirgivie:

So sorry to hear, hope you get it back

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...