Homemade 'brush-on-a-stick'

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Found at Curbar..... posted & bumped, but not claimed.

If you can make use of it, then it can be yours (if we can arrange to cross paths in the Peak)

Fraser 16 Jun 2024
In reply to buxtoncoffeelover:

Might be better to post this in the Lost & Found forum. 😉

deepsoup 16 Jun 2024
In reply to Fraser:

> Might be better to post this in the Lost & Found forum. 😉

https://www.ukhillwalking.com/forums/lost+found/boulderers_brush_on_a_stick_fo...

Fraser 16 Jun 2024
In reply to deepsoup:

Missed that, cheers. I'm tempted to make something similar, are those clamp things just a bolt and captive nut, and does the brush feel pretty secure?,

In reply to Fraser:

Hello Fraser. The brush feels very securely attached, & the whole thing seems well thought out. I've added more pictures showing the fixings in greater detail.... they look purpose-made/purchased rather than bodged 

Fraser 17 Jun 2024

Excellent, thanks for those extra pix. They're much appreciated as are your comments. 👍

Can't even give it away??? Perhaps I can gift it to a giraffe-keeper to use as a toothbrush!

Ian Parsons 17 Jun 2024

>  Perhaps I can gift it to a giraffe-keeper to use as a toothbrush!

Or Adam Ondra's valet?

pencilled in 17 Jun 2024

Has anyone mentioned this on the other channel?

In reply to pencilled in:

I don't use any other forums/social media etc, but I'm happy to have it advertised far & wide in an effort to find its rightful (or new) owner

Now re-homed

ianstevens 24 Jun 2024
In reply to Fraser:

> Missed that, cheers. I'm tempted to make something similar, are those clamp things just a bolt and captive nut, and does the brush feel pretty secure?,

Just use your regular brush, climbing tape, and a big stick you pick up on the walk in

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...